Nisbets – Retail Assistant Manager
Shoreditch Store – Central London
Our store located in Shoreditch in Central London has a vacancy for an Assistant Manager to support the Store Manager. In the role you will be responsible for inspiring, motivating and coaching the team as well as creating a fantastic customer offering through a great looking store environment.
The Nisbets Shoreditch Store is a busy, vibrant environment where we offer our customers more than a transactional retail service. We spend time with our customers to understand exactly what they are looking for and guide them to help them make the right product choices.
The primary duties of the role will include-
- Being responsible for hitting challenging sales and profitability targets
- Delivering world class customer service
- Maintaining a high level of stock availability and excellent merchandising standards throughout the store
- Maintaining a consistently high level of communication with your store manager, including monthly trade reports, weekly workload plans and daily updates
- Managing the cash handling policy including cash reconciliation and banking procedures
To apply for this role your experience and skills will include-
- Previous experience from within a retail management role
- The ability to build rapport with customers and ensure they return to buy from us again
- Strong leadership and people management skills
- Enthusiasm, drive and excellent customer service skills
Nisbets is the UK’s largest supplier of catering equipment, supplying customers in the UK and around the world.
Since Andrew Nisbet started the Company more than 30 years ago, we have grown exponentially in the UK and continue to expand throughout the world with offices in France, Spain, Ireland, Holland and Australia.
We generate nearly a quarter of a billion pounds in sales revenue annually, making us the largest and clear leader in our sector. Through our colleagues’ professionalism and dedication we continue to outperform the market and our future is as bright as ever. We are a diverse and fast-moving business with ambitious plans for the future and recognise that every single one of our colleagues plays a big part in our success.
We recruit only the very best; we don’t believe our customers deserve anything less.
If you feel you have the right skills and experience to be suitable for this role and to join Nisbets please forward your CV and click Apply Now.
- sales customer service management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job