Wholesale Marketing Manager (FMCG)
Wholesale Marketing Manager (FMCG) - 35-45k - Manchester City Centre - Ecommerce
Our client is a rapidly growing, emerging brand who’re opening a brand-new Manchester hub as part of their exciting expansion plans. Their award-winning products are promoted by some of the biggest sports figures in their fields and have recently announced a partnership with a global powerhouse of the sports industry! Apply to find out more.
In addition to the above, they have just secured significant investment to scale their business, with plans to move into the international arena taking shape.
The Market in which they operate within (FMCG/Health/Wellness) has seen significant growth over the past year and is projected to soar in the coming 1/2 years. As a result, this role represents a fantastic opportunity for an individual to take the reigns of their Retail and Trade marketing during what is an incredible time for the business and what will be very exciting year and beyond.
If you have previous Retail/Trade Marketing experience with either a FMCG/Fashion brand (or similar) - please do not hesitate to get in contact or apply for further details!
- Develop and execute the marketing strategy for the brands UK wholesale channel
- Collaborate with the Brand marketing team to execute brand campaigns via wholesale channels or in-store activations, inc influencers, PR, social & events, partnerships and more.
- Represent the Brand team at wholesale marketing meetings and lead on key wholesale accounts, working closely with those that are launching / activating new products
- Act as the voice for the Retail and Trading team, updating the wider team on scheduled brand campaigns, offers, partnerships and more
- Line management of a Marketing Executive in the future
- 3+ years exp. in a Retail/Trade Marketing role
- from FMCG/Fashion (or similar) brand highly desirable
- Excellent communicator, ability to work at pace to deadlines
- Comfortable working on multiple projects
- A team-player, someone who understands the nature of the business and is comfortable getting involved in multiple tasks where no day will be the same.
Please note due to high volumes of applications unfortunately we are not always able to respond to all unsuccessful applicants. However we wish everyone who applies the very best with their job search
- Retail Marketing
- Trade Marketing
- B2B Marketing
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'