A leading sports hospitality company who specialises in Formula One (F1), VIP Sports Hospitality and corporate entertainment has a brand new opportunity for an extremely successful 'Sales Manager’ to join their team. We’re seeking a real entrepreneurial, smart and enthusiastic sales individual to assist in the growth of this company.
Our client is looking for a highly successful sales professional who has a proven track record of new business who thrives working in a high paced sales environment. This is a pivotal role within the company where you will be selling sports hospitality packages directly to corporate groups & HNW individuals.
Reporting to the MD will be responsible for strategically identifying new business opportunities through effective lead generation, cold calling, networking and arranging face-to-face meetings with your clients. You will be responsible for building your own sales pipeline and creating a sales strategy to be delivered to the Managing Director.
Main Duties / Responsibilities:
- Responsible for generating new business leads and converting to sales
- Responding to all website & telephone enquiries in a timely manner
- Instigating and conducting face-to-face client meetings via research & telesales
- Hosting clients at events when necessary
- Working closely with MD & Marketing Manager to establish new sales and marketing strategies
- Full utilisation of Salesforce CRM to produce accurate prospect lists and pipelines
- Assisting with event coordination when necessary
- Proactively sourcing new leads and selling through email, cold calling / telesales and face to face meetings
Required Skills & Experience:
- Must demonstrate - analytical, commercially minded, tenacious and committed to success
- Experience in a target driven sales environment
- Proven experience in cold calling / telesales
- Must have a track record of hitting sales targets and increasing revenue
- Comfortable dealing in both B2B + B2C sales environments
- Experience with Sales Force CRM an advantage
- Must have a highly motivated, friendly, reliable & flexible outlook
- An excellent communicator and well presented
- Basic Salary of £30,000pa
- Uncapped Bonus Structure (£40k - £50k OTE)
- Fuel Expenses - 40p per mile
- Company Laptop
- Mobile Phone Expenses
- Travel Expenses
- 20 Days Holidays
NOTE - Please ensure you are available to attend Monaco GP at the end of May before applying for this role and there may be a requirement to travel to other destinations, throughout the year (UK and Europe).
- Business Development
- Client Meetings
- New Leads
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'