Fantastic opportunity to work with one of the worlds most innovative communications companies - with an enthusiastic and driven team environment, offering flexible working patterns and excellent staff benefits. What more could you ask for?
The 20 hour position is based on a 5 out of 7 day week, 4 hrs per day between the hours of 9am - 6pm. This is a temporary role which could lead to a permanent opportunity for the right candidate.
To have success in this role you must to have a strong background in customer service and engaging with customers in a sales environment.
You will be confident with:
* Providing excellent customer service
* Being fully compliant with company policies and procedures
* Keeping up to date with latest products, services and promotions
* Having an awareness of competitors
* Meeting team/individual sales targets and deadlines
Previous successful candidates have had a keen eye for detail, highly motivated and interested communications technology.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.