Retail Advisor- FORTNIGHTLY PAY!
The position is based in Derby.
This Retail Advisor position is Permanent, full time contract at 40 hours per week.
The salary is highly competitive at £18,000-£19,000 + Uncapped Commission + Incentives.
Red Dot Recruitment have an amazing client who are based in Derby, who due to company growth, are seeking Retail Advisors to join the Retail team.
As a Retail Advisor you must be an excellent communicator and have great rapport building skills. You must want to work in a highly motivated team environment where performance leads to fantastic rewards. We'd love to hear from people who have previous retail experience.
- Work with a variety of blue chip clients.
- Offer vast opportunities for career development.
- Have call centres worldwide in countries like India, USA and the Philippines.
- Have clients in a variety of sectors.
Your responsibilities include...
- Working to meet daily and weekly targets
- Sharing an enthusiasm and knowledge of products and services
- Tailoring solutions to match existing customer needs
- Using your listening and influencing skills
- Doing the right thing for the customer
The Candidate for Retail Advisor
- Must possess excellent customer service skills, retail experience and be able to build rapport with customers.
- Have experience of working towards sales targets.
- Be adaptable and tenacious.
Benefits of Retail Advisor
- 7 weeks paid training
- Fortnightly Pay
- Free onsite parking
- Good local transport facilities
- Progression opportunities
- Free uncapped commission structure (one of the best in the industry)
- Ongoing sales incentives
- Free TV and Broadband package
If you're interested in this Retail Advisor position. Please don't hesitate to APPLY and hear back from Red Dot Recruitment immediately
Keywords: Retail, Retail Advisor, Retail Executive, Retail Assistant and Customer Service
- Customer Service
- Target Driven
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'