Based in Borehamwood (20 mins from Kings Cross), this is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is keen on learning, very process driven and has a 'Can-Do' attitude. You will accountable for providing first class administrative support to the wholesale team. Your main responsibilities will include:
The Role of a Retail Administrator involves:
- Liaising with the retail clients with regards to their order book
- Support these clients with any stock queries or discrepancies that they may have
- Liaise with warehouse and carriers with regards to shipping/delivery of orders
- Ensuring all orders are correct and price lists, currency and minimum order quantities are accurate
- Placing stock/markdown orders on behalf of customers
- You must be a motivated team player with a 'can-do' attitude, lots of initiative and motivation, and looking to grow within a young, successful brand
- Highly organised; a natural planner who can prioritise effectively and is able to work under pressure
- You will be flexible and adaptable, therefore able to work well with changing tasks and priorities
- Excellent communication skills - both verbal and written, and strong numerical skills with the ability to collate and interpret data
If you are still reading, and this role ticks all of your boxes we want to hear from you!!!
We are currently holding interviews with a view to candidates starting immediately
What are you waiting for? APPLY NOW!
Due to a very high number of applications we are unable to come back to every candidate with feedback. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Your CV will be registered with us and we will keep you updated with any other positions that may be of interest. However please keep checking our website as new roles will be updated daily, Nouvo Recruitment wishes you the best of luck in your job search.
Nouvo Recruitment Ltd operate as an independent recruitment agency with over 20 years of experience supporting clients and candidates nationally across the UK
Nouvo Recruitment Ltd is committed to equal opportunities and actively seeks applications from all sectors of the community irrespective of sex, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, having responsibility for dependents, age, religion/beliefs, or any other reason which cannot be shown to be justified
- Customer Service
- General Admin
- Key Account Management
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'