To be considered for this role as Retail Accounts Assistant please ensure you have the majority of the skills below. An individual already working as an Accounts Assistant in the Retail industry who is Part Qualified in either ACCA or CIMA and who can show progression would be of particular interest to my client who is interviewing immediately for this role.
The following attributes are essential to this role:
- Preparing financial documents such as invoices, bills, and accounts payable and receivable
- Analysing aged debtors report at the end of the month.
- Dealing with client queries.
- Dealing with the accruals and prepayments
- Assisting with preparing dormant and current project accounts
- Reconciling various bank accounts.
- Balance sheet Reconciliations
- Calculating prepayments and accruals as required.
- Exposure to the Fixed Asset Register
- Experience to the production of full sets of accounts
- Having involvement with the production of the Trial Balance
Due to the high volume of candidates responding to our adverts we are not always able to feedback on your application, if therefore you hear nothing from us in 48 hours please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. If however we are presenting you to our clients, we expect to be able to carry out an agency interview within 5 working days.
Ref: 5002595 Retail Accounts Assistant
Camberwell Salary £25,000 - £27,000