Radley Green is partnered with one of the world's leading fashion groups that is seeking an accomplished Retail Accountant to join its UK HQ based in the City. The ideal candidate will have previous balance sheet, cash and stock reconciliation experience and be willing to join a sociable and outgoing team of retail accountants.
Based in the heart of the West End and within walking distance of main tube lines, the role will start remotely until it is safe to move back into their offices.
Key Responsibilities of the Retail Accountant:
* Monthly balance sheet reconciliation
* Reconciling sales and preparing variance analysis
* Stock and cash reconciliation
* Month end reporting for all stores
* Reconciling cash and credit card diff lists
* Bank reconcilaitions
* Dealing with store queries in line with SLA's
Retail Accountant requirements:
* Degree educated
* Previous experience in wholesale, retail or consumer goods preferred
* Actively studying ACCA or CIMA
* Previous property finance experience
Retail Accountant benefits:
* Discount on group fashion items
* Flexible working hours
* Pension contribution
* Full study support
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'