- Quality bathroom products inspired by world leading interior designers
- International market leading brand
- Winner of multiple industry awards
Retail Account Manager - Scotland (central belt)
Our client is a well established Bathroom Product brand and have been established for over 30 years. Their stylish, innovative products are inspired by some of the worlds leading interior designers. They offer and manufacturer a full suite of bathroom products; i.e. taps, mixers, ceramics & furniture and therefore able to offer a one-stop stop making them appealing to specifiers. The quality of their products are second to none and they can be seen in high specification homes and commercial buildings.
This role is an account management role and is fully home / field based. The Retail Account Manager will develop existing relationships with Plumbing and Heating Merchants & Showrooms. You will be responsible for generating revenue growth with established customers providing excellent levels of service to national and independent merchant / retail accounts.
- We are looking for a candidate with an interiors or KBB background.
- You could have worked for either a Manufacturer or Distributor (wanting to take the next step).
- We are also keen to talk to that have worked in a showroom that want to progress into a field based role.
- Account Management
- Account Manager
- Field Sales
- Interior Design
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'