c. £24000 + bonus scheme & excellent company benefits!
About the role:
Our well-established local client is looking to recruit a driven and highly self-motivated individual to join their friendly and innovative team as an Account Executive.
The successful candidate will be responsible for cementing customer relationships and drive revenue and profit growth through proactive and dedicated account management for UK retail accounts.
They will also be accountable for identifying and creating new opportunities to deliver successful service proposition that meet the customer’s need and drive customer loyalty.
- Proactive account management to effectively engage with retail customers across the UK
- Focus on signing up new potential accounts
- Build mutually beneficial strategic partnerships with specific key accounts thorough understanding of customers and excellent account management;
- Customer Relationship Management - create customer value by utilising effective partnership selling skills
- Deliver growth, revenue and profit targets as agreed each year
- Deliver monthly, quarterly and annual UK sales & GP targets
- Ensure key accounts receive full service offering and excellent service levels
- Demonstrable experience of delivering required revenue, profit and sales targets
- Ability to successfully work strategically and tactically across all accounts;
- Excellent tactical key account management and customer service which drives growth and revenue
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, including effective influencing and negotiation
- Highly organised and effective time management
Please note if you have not been contacted by Plum Personnel within seven days then unfortunately on this occasion you have been unsuccessful. Due to the high level of applications we are receiving at this time, we are unfortunately unable to give individual feedback. Plum Personnel is acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. Plum Personnel is an equal opportunities employer.