Restructuring Services Manager
The Birmingham RS department are looking for an experienced insolvency professional to join the team. The purpose of the role is to support both the junior and the senior members of the team in the administration and progression of a varied corporate case portfolio of Insolvency matters, including Administrations, Liquidations and CVA’s.
A wide variety of clients including banks, other financiers, accountants, solicitors and breweries.
• Provide day to day management of a small team to ensure all insolvency cases are ran efficiently, are statutory compliant and are progressed
• Give on job training and support to the more junior members of the team
• Be able to delegate work as appropriate and manage work being delegated
• Review written reports / letters prepared by more junior members of the team to ensure correspondence circulated is clear, accurate and technically correct
• Monitor WIP, budgets and billing
• Manage diary lines
• Keep up to date with technical matters
• Provide feedback on the progress of cases and any areas of risk to the Director/Partner
• Deal with all aspects of your own portfolio of insolvency cases from beginning to end with minimal supervision
• Assist the Partner / Director with more complex insolvency matters
• Liaising with directors, solicitors and agents at a high level
• Prepare written reports to Banks to a high standard
• Significant experience of working in insolvency; experience of Administrations and Liquidations is essential
• CPI qualification is desirable
• Organised and methodical with proven planning and prioritising skills.
• Self-sufficient, with the ability to manage own caseload and workloads of junior members of staff.
• Able to work on own initiative to strict deadlines and under pressure.
• Ability to build relationships.
• Actively seeks to enhance own expertise and knowledge.
• Demonstrates drive and commitment to self-development and the development of others.
• Professional approach to work and clients i.e. professional appearance, respect for individuals, and ethical conduct
• Good verbal communication skills, being able to confidently and articulately deal with all parties in what can sometimes be difficult situations.
• Good written communication and presentation skills including a high standard of letter and report writing.
• Proficient and competent in using IPS
• Proficient and competent in using MS Office.
Please CLICK HERE to download our benefits booklet
Please CLICK HERE to download the job description.
Mazars is all about people – we believe that each individual makes a difference to the Mazars culture. As an international firm with strong European roots, we are a melting pot of different cultures and disciplines. Diversity is one of our main strengths.
We are an international, integrated, transparent and independent organisation specialising in audit, accountancy, tax, legal, and advisory services. The Group has a presence in 77 countries and draws on the expertise of 17,000 professionals.
We all work within a culture of high support and high challenge at Mazars. We are not afraid to take on new and greater responsibilities. But we do this through encouragement – not pressure and competition.
Mazars LLP is an equal opportunities employer and all applications received by the firm will be considered by the firm on the basis of their merit alone and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified individuals regardless of background. All offers of employment will be conditional on the candidate having/securing the right to work in the UK and providing the firm with evidence of that right (as required by the Immigration, Asylum and Nationality Act 2006) prior to employment commencing.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job