• Control a portfolio of principally corporate insolvency cases
• Applies up to date knowledge of appropriate case law and legislation.
• Keeps partner and director informed of case progress and any problems arising.
• Act as a point of contact for both staff and client, ensuring both are kept fully informed of any issues arising and the progress of the cases.
• Manage WIP and provisions on portfolio and meet monthly reporting deadlines
• Produce the necessary reports for banks and creditors
• Manage a portfolio using appropriate forms, preparing and maintaining files
• Compliance with statutory procedures throughout the cases and ensure case files are accurate, up to date and progressed quickly and efficiently
• Duties will include preparation of D returns and investigation reports, drafting statement of affairs and reports, updating IPS and generally attending to compliance, dealing with creditor enquiries and maintaining records.
• Prioritise and resolve conflicting client demands
• Support and develop the use of new methods and service/product offerings to clients
• Provide assistance to the team when appointed on trading cases
• Provides assistance and support to junior team members
• Produce case reviews in accordance with the firm’s review procedure and provide feedback on progress of assignments to the partners
• Build strong working relationships with clients and intermediaries
• Maintain control and stability under pressure whilst recognising deadlines
• Ensure that clients are billed according to agreed billing plans
• Experience of managing corporate insolvency cases
• Experience of managing and training more junior members of staff.
• Holds up to date knowledge of appropriate restructuring services case law and legislation
• Experience of producing reports for banks and creditors relating to insolvency cases
• Experience of litigious insolvency proceedings
• Must be able to present a professional image to the firm’s clients
• Excellent written and oral presentation skills required
• Ability to identify issues through sound analysis and application of commercial acumen
• Ability to express ideas with authority and conviction through verbal and written communication
• Desire to help grow and develop the department through networking internally and externally.
• Ability to develop self and others
• Ability to research and analyse information
• CPI qualified
Diversity and Inclusion at Mazars
At Mazars diversity and inclusion are central to our values. We also recognise that being a diverse and inclusive organisation makes us stronger as a business.
We seek to attract and recruit people who reflect the diverse nature of our clients and communities, regardless of sexual orientation, gender identity, ethnicity, nationality, faith or belief, social background, age and disability. Mazars selects candidates based on skills, qualifications and experience.
We are open to having conversations about flexible working. Our client-facing professionals can often be required to travel regularly or may be based at client sites, but our approach to agile working can help achieve a lifestyle balance without compromising on client service.
We welcome applications from those returning to employment after a break from their careers.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'