Levitate Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Restructuring/Insolvency Assistant Manager for a Big 4 firm of accountants in the Channel Islands. Working on exciting offshore restructuring engagements in an experienced team you will also benefit from an excellent standard of living on this beautiful island.
- Assist the team in providing technical restructuring services to clients.
- Prepare analysis and reports supporting each assignment as required.
- Build and maintain your own referral network.
- Execute restructuring procedures as required whilst also developing and maintaining client relationships across all levels.
- With a clear focus on anticipating and identifying risks, you’ll escalate issues as appropriate to team members.
- Working closely with colleagues, you’ll determine whether the work plan is properly executed, documented and concluded in compliance with Quality & Risk guidelines.
- As an influential member of the team, you’ll help to create a positive learning culture and will coach and counsel junior team members and help them to develop.
- ACA/ACCA/CA or equivalent qualified.
- Insolvency qualification advantageous.
- At least 3 years’ experience within a recognised restructuring team.
- Display a high level of commercial acumen, and an awareness of the key drivers of corporate failure or underperformance.
- Proficient in financial and commercial analysis and able to identify areas of sensitivity.
This is an opportunity to enhance your insolvency career with an offshore focus, as well as enjoy an excellent quality of life in the Channel Islands.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'