Fire & Flood Restoration Technician / Drying & Cleaning Technician
£22,000 - £25,000 + company van
Our client is an established Household Insurance Claims Management Company and they are looking for a Fire & Flood RestorationTechnician ( Drying & Cleaning Technician ) to assist with cleaning and restoration of insured properties across Scotland.
Ideally you will be situated in or around one of the following areas: Dundee, Perth, Kinross
This is a hands -on role where the successful Fire & Flood Restoration Technician / Drying Technician will be:
- utilising technical drying equipment and using unique drying methods that you will be fully trained in
- working in flooded properties with backed up drainage systems or general flooding - you will be clearing water, drying the required rooms, taking up carpets, handling ventilation and then cleaning/sanitising.
- in smoke-damaged properties you will be responsible for damage assessment and cleaning
- managing your own diary and arranging customer appointments
- Experience in a Restoration / Drying Technician / Fire & Flood Technician position
- Some knowledge of the Home Insurance Claims process would be an advantage but is not essential
- Drying Technician qualifications such as BDMA are not required for this position as this role will see you using new techniques and full training will be provided
- PC literate with good admin skills in order to keep records updated
- Due to the nature of the role you will be expected to be on-call on a shift basis
- You must have a full UK driving licence & some Health & Safety Training
Package / Benefits
·Competitive Salary of £22K - £25K (depending upon experience)
.Overtime / time-off in lieu / emergency call out pay - as necessary
·22 days a year holiday plus bank holidays (30 days)
·Company van provided
This is an excellent opportunity to join an established employer that will offer full training for the role, on-going development and working from home.
Please apply for this Drying & Cleaning Technician / Fire & Flood Restoration Technician role by clicking on the apply button at the bottom of the page. We may not always be able to reply to every applicant due to the volume of CVs received so if you have not received a reply within 3 working days please assume that you have not been successful on this occasion. By applying for the role, you will be sending us your personal data. Our Privacy Notice explains how we will use your personal data; this can be found on our website or you can request a copy.
- Property Claims
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'