Gap personnel are acting as an employment agency to recruit for a Restoration Technician for our client based in Gloucester.
- Provide expert opinion and solutions to damages within domestic properties.
- Attending initial meetings with Operations manager to review damage
- Carrying out surveys on the properties
- Liaising with various clients and suppliers on the projects.
- Providing reports and information on all work completed.
- Ensure Health and Safety procedures are adhered to
- Experience of a least a year
- Or work as an assistant/improver in a previous role.
- Building knowledge.
- Full driving license
This role is working for a busy family run company who have offices across the South West and South Wales. We are offering a starting salary of up to £25,000 per annum depending on experience, and a company bonus scheme.
Due to the high level of CV's that we receive, we will try to get back to everyone individually. If you have not heard back from us within 7-10 days then your application has not been successful on this occasion, however, we will keep your details on file and contact you should a suitable position become available.