WAITERS / WAITRESSES - Beaconsfield
Up to £10.00 per hour plus bonus incentive scheme
- 28 days holiday rising by 1 day per year to 33 days
- 50% staff and family discount for all Crazy Bear venues
- £300 recruitment incentive
- Meals on duty (am & pm)
- Pension scheme
The Crazy Bear Beaconsfield is a unique oasis in the heart of the beautiful Old Town. Just minutes from M40 J2 and less than 30 minutes from London Marylebone by train.
The Crazy Bear is a flamboyant and eccentric hotel, offering 45 extravagantly designed bedrooms with AA 5 star accommodation, English and Thai restaurants with 2AA rosette cuisine and Michelin guide recognition, public and private bars, private function rooms, terrace with outdoor swimming pool, and Thai massage.
- Our English and Thai restaurants offer premium dining and a lively atmosphere, demanding the highest level of service in a busy environment.
- Successful candidates will have good food and wine knowledge, be passionate about service, and strive for excellence.
- We are looking for friendly, hard-working team-players with excellent communication skills and a desire to exceed customer expectations.
- Previous experience is essential.
Why join The Crazy Bear?
The Crazy Bear is now in its 25th year and now comprises esteemed venues in Oxfordshire, Buckinghamshire and London. This success offers talented individuals real career development and potential to progress within the group.
- Conde Nast Red Hot List for Best New Hotels in the World
- Sunday Times Top Ten British Hotels
- The Evening Standard Best Bar of the Year
- Prestige Events Magazine Coolest Hotel Chain
- Theme Magazine Best Designed and Best Operated Bar
- The Times Most Outrageous Hotel Room in Britain
- Bookatable Best Thai Restaurant in London
- London Lifestyle awards Best Restaurant
- The Times Runner up for Best Bar in Southern England
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"