We are looking for talented, outgoing, confident Team Leaders who are passionate about creating a great hospitality memory at The Five Horseshoes, Little Berkhamsted.
Team Leader duties will include the supervision of the service of food and drink in the restaurant, ensuring a high standard of customer service is achieved. To support both the waiting staff and the management team through daily restaurant operations
- Approach all work responsibilities with a positive and proactive nature.
- Promote friendly, efficient and effective relationships with all customers and team members.
- Ensure that correct operating procedures are followed and the company standards are met.
- Maintain a safe environment for customers and staff at all times. Responsible for reporting any faults to the management team.
- Supervise training and development to ensure all team members deliver food and drink orders with fantastic customer service.
- Ensure all restaurant open and close down procedures are followed correctly.
- Monitor staff performance to ensure all duties are performed efficiently.
- Ensure a high level of cleanliness is maintained in the restaurant at all times.
- Ensure a high standard of personal hygiene, dress and appearance is maintained by the waiting team.
- Delegate duties as necessary to maintain appropriate levels of customer service.
- Advise the Kitchen Manager and management team of any customer compliments or complaints.
- Attend any training courses to enhance future personal development.
- Encourage the team to drive sales by up selling at every opportunity
- Fantastic people and social skills.
- Problem solving skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to follow company procedures and deliver high standards.
- Demonstrate due diligence and encourage a safe working environment.
- Proactive and self motivated.
- Demonstrate a positive attitude all day, everyday.
- Flexible and adaptable to perform any other duties as required.
- Willing to undertake training and personal development.
- Ability to work a variety of shifts including weekends, days, afternoons and evenings.
- Customer Service
- Problem Solving
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job