Restaurant Supervisor £20,000 + Tips
Chelmsford CM3 2LS
My client is a well established, privately owned village pub and restaurant seeking a highly motivated and enthusiastic individual to join their team. Located between Braintree and Witham, Essex this beautiful, traditional village pub is known for its quality classic British dishes, fine wine and real ale. Seating up to 80 covers including their outside area.
Due to the location a car driver is essential.
This establishment wants to be known for their high standard of food, and their fantastic customer service. So the right candidate will have to be customer driven. The restaurant has 60 covers and another 40 covers on the patio. All dishes are prepared from fresh from seasonal ingredients sourced locally.
- You will be required to lead staff to a high standard
- Communicate regularly with the Management Team and Head Chef
- The Restaurant Supervisor will be responsible for high levels of hygiene control and health and safety throughout the department
- The Restaurant Supervisor will be reporting directly into the Manager
- The successful applicant will have at least 2 / 3 years’ experience within a similar operation
- Excellent opportunity for an experienced candidate looking for a progressive and challenging role
· 40 hours per week
· 5 day week
· Meals and Uniform provided
· Good basic Rate and Tips.
This position has the potential for progression within in the company, so is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate
If you are looking to progress and develop and feel you are the right person for this role please send your CV’s in to erika @rayment-recruitment.co.uk