Do you have proven experience working within an Indian Restaurant? Passionate and driven but lack challenge in your current role? If the answer is YES, our client are recruiting and they want to hear from you!
Our client understand that their staff are key to their success and are dedicated to supporting each and every person in their role. As a business, they will endeavour to provide you with opportunities to develop yourself and pursue a rewarding and exciting career with us.
Our client are opening their new Restaurant, Poppadom Express and they are looking for an enthusiastic and organised Restaurant Supervisor to join the team. This is a full time role working 5 out 7 days, 37.5hrs per week, £8.50 per hour.
Who are our client looking for?
As the ideal Restaurant Supervisor, you will be able to demonstrate a good knowledge of food hygiene and some experience within a similar role. You will also require experience / knowledge of:
- Customer Service
- Supervisory Experience
- Restaurants and Dining
- Indian Cuisine
Rewards & Benefits
In return for your hard work as the Restaurant Supervisor, you will be entitled to a great range of benefits including:
- Free meals on duty
- Staff discounts
- Training and Development opportunities
- Employee Assistance Programme
What will I be responsible for?
Joining the team as Restaurant Supervisor, you will be responsible for providing outstanding customer service in their Meetings, Events & Restaurants Department. On a daily basis, this will involve:
- To order and maintain appropriate stock levels, serve and take orders from customers.
- To manage all petty cash and inventory.
- To manage the processing of all invoices and making sure all invoices are sent to accounts.
- To check all restaurant equipment.
- To create, maintain and manage staff and cleaning rotas.
- To delegate task and duties to the rest of the team.
- To supervise and assist restaurant team.
- Ensure presentation and appearance of restaurant is of a high standard at all times
- Organise staffing levels, shifts and rotas to meet occupancy and needs of restaurant
- Ensure guests are appropriately met, welcomed and advised on the restaurant options
- Ensure provision of high quality customer service from restaurant team
- Manage and appropriately respond to customer feedback
- Ensure standards of food hygiene, and health and safety are managed and maintained
If you feel you have the skills and experience required to excel in the role of Restaurant Supervisor, please click APPLY below to register your interest!
The vacancy you have applied for is being advertised by CVWOW Ltd, the UK's leading, award winning recruitment specialist. No terminology in this advert is intended to be deemed discriminatory. We are happy to accept applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation or marital status. Full terms and conditions of the CVWOW business can be found on our website.
- Restaurant Supervisor Catering