• Would you like to work for a multi award winning small hotel group?
• Do you have the ability to offer a seamless service as a Restaurant Supervisor?
My client is based in the heart of Ely in Cambridgeshire who pride themselves on providing a customer focused service to their patrons
This is an ideal opportunity for a Restaurant Supervisor with flair and passion to join this beautifully styled 4 star property. This truly is a boutique hotel with only 20 rooms
Historically this property offered a high end and very formal service, but since the hotel has been re-branded the hotel is now just looking to offer an intimate yet unobtrusive dining experience that focuses on non-pretentious yet well-seasoned food.
The current Head Chef has in the past attained 3AA rosettes and the hotel is keen to offer a service that matches this level of culinary excellence.
Who should apply for this role:
• An experienced restaurant team leader looking to take their first step as a supervisor
• A very hands on approach with service and training
• An exceptional eye for detail where only the best will do
• A professional who has loyalty through commitment and service to previous employers.
• Ideally local to Ely
• Must be flexible to work a range of shifts throughout the week and weekends
The Good Bits:
• A competitive salary of up to £20K plus a share of tips
• The chance to work for a hotel that is part of a group of hotels thus offering progression short, medium and long term
• The opportunity to enhance your CV and status with this appointment
• The potential for an immediate start for the right candidate (before Xmas) and join this friendly and happy team
If you believe you have the drive and ambition to tackle this role as a Restaurant Supervisor DON`T DELAY APPLY NOW!!
All candidates with eligibility to work in the UK will receive a response regarding the status of their application.
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003
- Restaurant Supervisor
- Front of House
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job