Web Site www.threelakes.co.uk
Vacancy Location Three Lakes Restaurant, Westmill Farm, Westmill Road, Ware, Hertfordshire SG12 0ES
Working Week 5 days a week, 2 evenings a week, must be willing to work weekends 40 -45 hours a week.
Salary £19,000 per annum plus tips and bonus scheme
A fantastic opportunity to work for a family business where you have input into the operation of the business. You will be working in a very professional highly motivated and organised team.
Duties to include:
· Assisting In the day to day running of the restaurant
· Must be capable of providing a high level of customer service
· Must enjoy working as part of a team
· Must have excellent communication and people skills
· Generally supporting the rest of the three lakes team
Westmill farm site has a great range of attractions for everyone. There is a welcoming restaurant serving fine home cooked food and two function rooms, a nine hole par 3 golf course/footgolf set in stunning countryside overlooking the Rib Valley, 3 fishing lakes stocked with coarse and game fish, a campsite, a fishing tackle shop, a garden centre, art courses and shop, a furniture shop and model car off-road track and shop. There are also a host of additional activities to get involved with. Bird of Prey days, outdoor pursuits including an aerial adventure park, and much more.
· Good verbal communication skills
· Hard working, flexible, honest with good time keeping
- Family Business