Restaurant Manager | Exciting New Venture | Organic Seasonal Focus
A hugely exciting opportunity to join a renowned Head Chef on a fantastic new venture on the Herefordshire/Worcestershire border.
The restaurant is looking for a passionate and dedicated Restaurant Manager to join their dynamic team. The candidate ideally will have a minimum of two years managing a fine dining establishment. As a new venture, they are looking for someone who values the opportunity to make a significant contribution and make their mark from the outset. They love people with lots of ideas and standards as high as their own.
Our team members are enthusiastic and show a keen desire in furthering skills and knowledge to provide a unique experience for our guests. Therefore, an interest in all aspects of the business and the countryside is important. The right attitude, warm smile and friendly demeanour are essential.
The restaurant offers a refined British showcase, which focuses on the seasons and local produce. The menu will offer a tasting and a la carte option which demonstrates innovative, yet unpretentious, dishes. The candidate should be passionate about the provenance of ingredients and enthusiastic for the traceability and sourcing of where the products come from - and, crucially, be able to communicate this to guests.
The menu is accompanied by a versatile wine list incorporating a mix of classic and more unusual styles, including smaller producers.
Main duties for this role include:
- Contributing to and achieving operational objectives
- Meeting restaurant financial objectives
- Communicate/instil the ethos of the restaurant to all guests and team
- Responsible for all day to day running of the restaurant
- Accomplishing human resources objectives, including training, making line manager aware of any discipline issues and communicating job expectations to team
- Enjoy managing and motivating your team
- In depth knowledge of the menu and ingredients used
- Training of all junior staff members
- Passionate about wine and wanting to further progress their knowledge
- Renowned, enthusiastic Head Chef
- Talked about by Vogue magazine
- Estate to the plate (all the produce is extremely fresh and organic)
- Set in a truly stunning location
- Fun, passionate restaurant team
- Brand new, beautifully furnished restaurant
- Great shift pattern- organised by yourself
- Competitive salary
- The chance to be mentioned in the press
Due to the expected high volume of applicants we recommend that you get in contact and provide us with your CV so we can arrange interviews as soon as possible. We regret that only successful candidates will be contacted to arrange a registration interview. For a full listing of our opportunities, please visit our website at www.thechangegroup.com.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'