Restaurant Manager - Busy Bar & Restaurant
Our client based in Bideford in Devon is recruiting a hands on Restaurant Manager for their busy fresh food restaurant and bar.This role is suitable for an existing Restaurant Manager or an Assistant Restaurant Manger ready for promotion.
Restaurant Manager - The Role
- Reporting to the General Manager
- Managing each service
- Resolving any complaints or issues with diners
- Welcoming and greeting all diners
- This is a floor based based role with minimal paperwork
Restaurant Manager - The Person
- You will have an outgoing, friendly and welcoming personality
- Energetic and a team leader
- Experience of managing a 50+ seater restaurant
- Bar & Cocktail experience would be an advantadge
Restaurant Manager - Salary & Benefits
- Salary £32,000
- Tips & Live in available off site
- Meals on duty
- 28 days holiday
Application. Send your CV now to arrange an interivew with the General Manager.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'