Role: KFC Restaurant Manager
Location: York, YO42 1NR
Hours: Full-Time Contract / Permanent
Bonus Scheme: Quarterly Bonus Incentive!
What will my role look like?
As Restaurant General Manager you rule the roost, you are in charge of all aspects of the restaurant and helping your team spread their wings by motivating, coaching and training! You will strive to meet sales and profitability targets, undertake banking & finance duties, stock take and deliveries, ensure the store looks vibrant and has a great atmosphere and most importantly ensuring the team delivers exceptional customer service every time!
You are the leader of your busy restaurant and will be supported by an enthusiastic passionate team of around 40-60 colleagues! This isn’t a back office job, prepare to roll your sleeves up and engage with our amazing customers and get involved with food preparation! We want to give the kind of guest service that makes guests come back for more so we’re looking for leaders who will coach their teams well to meet customer demands and deliver amazing customer service in this quick fast food environment.
Working for us is about so much more than serving great food as our recipe for success is passion for our customers, passion for our product, passion for our community and passion for our people. If you love to work in a fast paced vibrant store, want to progress in a growing business, feel like part of a family and have fun then this role is perfect for you!
What would my main responsibilities be?
- Coach, mentor and motivate your team to spread their wings and achieve amazing results
- Look to actively drive profitability and meet targets
- Hire new colleagues and ensure they are made to feel welcome and trained to the highest standards
- Complete administration, stock take and banking & finance duties
- Ensure you and your team provide a fantastic customer service experience
- Ensure our famous chicken is cooked and served exactly how the colonel intended
- Roll your sleeves up and get stuck in with food preparation & customer service when your team needs support
- Ensure that our restaurants look presentable and vibrant
- Be happy, friendly, smile and have fun
Got what it takes?
Naturally this is a role that requires fast food / hospitality / catering management experience but we will upskill you and ensure you are trained on all aspects of the role. We are looking for energetic, motivated individuals who are passionate about customer service so as long as you aren’t afraid of hard work, can lead a team and thrive in a fun environment then you definitely have what it takes!
- Management / Supervisor experience
- Catering / Restaurant / Hospitality experience is even better!
- Flexibility with working hours
What’s in it for me?
EG Cares is our Benefits & Rewards Scheme! it’s our way of saying thank you to our EG family in recognition of the continued support and commitment you deliver every day…
- Quarterly Bonus Incentive
- Employee Discounts
- Competitive Annual Leave
- Competitive Salary
- Bonus Schemes
- Work Anniversary Awards
- Recognition Rewards
- Progression & Career Opportunities
- Learning & Development
- Compassionate Leave
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Death in Service
- Join our EG family
APPLY NOW and start your fantastic career as our KFC Restaurant General Manager! We pride ourselves on training, development and progression so this application is just the start!
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'