What will my role look like?
As a Burger King Restaurant Manager you have the opportunity to utilize your leadership and strategical skills. You can be yourself and will have a team of passionate dedicated individuals to manage who love Burger King just as much as we do. It is your goal to ensure your restaurant operates successfully, achieves targets and all colleagues feel welcome and part of the family.
It takes commitment, hard work and dedication to be a successful Restaurant Manager but don’t be fooled, this doesn’t mean you can’t have fun and enjoy the benefits and rewards that this role brings. You are in charge of all aspects of the store including motivating, coaching and training your team, meeting sales and profitability targets, banking and finance duties, stock take and deliveries, ensuring the store looks vibrant and has a great atmosphere and most importantly ensuring the team delivers exceptional customer service every time. This isn’t a back office job, prepare to roll your sleeves up and engage with our amazing customers and get involved with food preparation!
Let’s not forget the progression opportunities! You will be considered for any Area Management / Senior roles that arise! If you have great leadership skills, want to progress within a successful business, feel like part of our family and have fun then this role is perfect for you!
What would my main responsibilities be?
- Coach, mentor and motivate the team to achieve amazing results and delegate tasks
- Ensure you and your team provide a fantastic customer service experience
- Look to drive profitability and meet targets
- Recruit for your store and ensure your team is made to feel welcome and trained to the highest standards
- Complete administration, stock take and banking & finance duties
- Be happy, friendly, smile and have fun
- Prepare and serve our popular well-loved products
- Ensure that our restaurants look presentable and vibrant
Got what it takes?
Full training will be provided, we are looking for energetic, motivated individuals who are passionate about customer service and have great leadership skills. If you meet the criteria below then don’t hesitate to apply online today!
- Management / Supervisor experience is desired
- Catering / Restaurant / Hospitality experience is even better!
- Flexibility with working hours
What’s in it for me?
EG Cares is our Benefits & Rewards Scheme! it’s our way of saying thank you to our EG family in recognition of the continued support and commitment you deliver every day…
- Employee Discounts
- Competitive Annual Leave
- Bonus Schemes
- Work Anniversary Awards
- Recognition Rewards
- Progression & Career Opportunities
- Learning & Development
- Compassionate Leave
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Death in Service
- Join our EG family
APPLY NOW and start your fantastic career as our Burger King Restaurant Manager! We pride ourselves on training, development and progression so this application is just the start!
Role:Burger King Restaurant Manager
Location: Workington, CA14 4PJ
Hours: Full-Time Contract / Permanent
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'