As the Restaurant Manager you work to create an unforgettable and positive experience for both customers and your team. You will be expanding on the success of our daytime coffee & brunch business to develop exciting new all day/evening restaurant concepts for the location you manager.
My client is a hugely successful daytime coffee/brunch business looking to develop through an exciting period of growth expanding into a new all day/evening restaurant concept for some of the locations in London.
As the Restaurant Manager your duties will include:
- Growing the food aspect of the business
- Responsible and accountable for ensuring the smooth and safe running of all operations of the store
- Controlling and impacting the key operational KPI's including sales, labour and waste working alongside the operations team, executive chef and marketing team to grow the business and evolve the product and customer experience
- Cashing up, financial reconciliation and stock control
- Promoting talent and developing succession plans for your team
- Ensure high standards of customer service and efficient teamwork are met
- Responsible for overseeing stock ordering, merchandising and appropriate POS
- To always maintain a safe workplace and adhere to health and safety legislation
The successful candidate for this Restaurant Manager role will:
- Have worked in a similar role for 3 years.
- Be able to demonstrate excellent customer service.
- Be passionate about hospitality and catering.
- Show good autonomy.
- Willing to be hands on if needed.
£25,000 - £27,000 + benefits including a bonus
- restaurant manager
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'