Restaurant Manager - Country Pub with Rooms
Our client based near Stamford is recruiting a hands on Restaurant Manager for their outstanding Country Pub which serves food to all fresh food to AA Rosette standard. This role is suitable for an existing Restaurant Manager or an Assistant Restaurant Manger ready for promotion.
Restaurant Manager - The Role
- Reporting to the General Manager
- Managing each service
- Resolving any complaints or issues with diners
- Welcoming and greeting all diners
- This is a floor based based role with minimal paperwork
Restaurant Manager - The Person
- You will have an outgoing, friendly and welcoming personality
- Energetic and a team leader
- Experience of managing a 50+ seater restaurant
- Enjoys giving great service at all times
Restaurant Manager - Salary & Benefits
- Salary £27,000
- Meals on duty
- 28 days holiday
Application. Send your CV now to arrange an interivew with the General Manager.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'