A RARE AND EXCEPTIONAL OPPORTUNITY to join a prestigious venue as RESTAURANT MANAGER
Salary £28,000 - £30,000 Depending on Experience + 10% (Profit Related Pay) eligible after 3 month period
8 Hour shifts
If you are a passionate leader who wants to grow professionally , possesses excellent customer service and the drive to deliver a great dining experience to patrons then we would love to hear from you!
Role Responsibilities include:
- Managing a team of employees working throughout the bar and silver service restaurant, delivering outstanding service
- Maintain and implement standard operating procedures to ensure that service excellence is achieved, and members enjoy a positive, 5 star dining experience
- Be a positive role model for the department
- Being accountable for the department budget
- Observe and action as appropriate the Health & Safety, Hygiene and Fire Policies and Procedures
Our ideal candidate:
- Previous experience of managing and developing a team and clearly demonstrating core leadership skills and behaviours
- The ability to multi-task and work well under pressure
- Being a prominent face within the team and leading from the front
- Proven experience in successfully planning and achieving department budgets.
- Level 3 Food Hygiene qualification
- Passionate about food, wine and exceptional hospitality
The successful candidate will receive a competitive salary along with an award winning benefits package including:
- Discounted Food & Beverage during working hours.
- Paid breaks
- Free parking
- Training & Development
- Friendly working environment
- Fantastic Team
If you would like to lead a fantastic team, working in superb surroundings, please do get in touch!
- Team Management
- People Skills
- Silver Service
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'