Restaurant Manager - Whitbread Restaurants - West Midlands
We’ve changed the way we do things and have created a management structure in our restaurants to develop and recognise aspiring future General Managers. We are on the look out to recruit great Restaurant managers across our brands in the West Midlands area to support sites across Walsall, Stourbridge and Wolverhampton.
Offering more than just a great career opportunity that starts with the very best induction training, there’s a salary of up to £30K, great discounts and benefits as well as the chance to earn a whopping bonus!
Reporting to the General Manager, our Restaurant Managers play a pivotal part in the daily success and running of the restaurant. It’s all about creating a winning team and delivering the best service to our guests.
It takes a great team to deliver a best in class restaurant experience, so you’ll…
- Support the General Manager in the recruitment, induction and on boarding of any new team members.
- Demonstrate your leadership with a hands-on approach and effective communication, engaging and motivating your team through pre-shift briefs.
- Drive individual high performance through regular one to ones.
- Have an eye for detail and thrive in a high volume fast paced environment.
- Show passion for the brand visible when ensuring your team are knowledgeable and confident.
We want you to be the best and will give you the tools to manage labour, cost margins. It’s up to you to show what you’ve got when it comes to driving sales and revenue, proactively using guest feedback to maximise opportunities.
We’re an innovative business so you’ll champion change and implement this with the team.
If you want to be part of a dynamic management team and our vision, develop yourself in a market leading company and have the skills, personality and passion to create moments that matter for our teams and guests then apply now!
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'