Weather Vane Brewers Fayre in Bracknell are looking for a Restaurant Manager to join their team,
This is a fantastic opportunity to work as a senior leader in a thriving family friendly restaurant. As a Restaurant Manager you will have a direct impact on driving the performance of the restaurant forward and the development of the front of house team.
This is an amazingly progressive role and could be the first step towards becoming a General Manager of the future- so if this sounds like the role for you then please apply today!
Offering more than just a great career opportunity that starts with the very best induction training, there’s a salary of up to £27K, great discounts and benefits as well as the chance to earn a whopping bonus!
Reporting to the General Manager, our Restaurant Managers play a pivotal part in the daily success and running of the restaurant. It’s all about creating a winning team and delivering the best service to our guests.
It takes a great team to deliver a best in class restaurant experience, so you’ll…
- Support the General Manager in the recruitment, induction and on boarding of any new team members.
- Demonstrate your leadership with a hands-on approach and effective communication, engaging and motivating your team through pre-shift briefs.
- Drive high individual performance through regular one to ones and coaching, ensuring they understand their goals
- Have an eye for detail, high standards and the ability to thrive in a high volume, fast paced environment
- Show passion for the brand, ensuring your team are as knowledgeable and confident as you are
We want you to be the best you can be and so we will give you the tools to manage labour and cost margins effectively. It’s up to you to show what you’ve got when it comes to driving sales and revenue, proactively using guest feedback to maximise opportunities.
We’re an innovative business so you’ll champion change and implement this with the team.
What’s in it for you
In addition to a competitive salary, you'll also benefit from:
- Full induction and training.
- Excellent access to training and development programmes.
- The top tools and systems to achieve your KPI's
- 25% off in Whitbread Restaurants and up to 50% off Premier Inn hotels.
- High street and retail discounts, including phone packages, cinema tickets and Gym membership.
If you want to be part of a dynamic management team and our vision, develop yourself in a market leading company and have the skills, personality and passion to create moments that matter for our teams and guests then apply now!
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'