Zachary Daniels Recruitment are recruiting for an experienced and passionate Restaurant Manager who have the ability to inspire and create an all round fantastic hospitality experience. We are looking to recruit a Restaurant Manager who wants to make their restaurant the best, achieve all brand standards and offer your customers a fantastic experience on every visit.
We want a Restaurant Manager who is able to inspire their teams, lead from the front and achieve a high standard of service at all times. We want a commercial leader who can make changes to drive the business forward to achieve business targets and budgets.
As a Restaurant Manager you will be given the freedom and responsibility to manage your restaurant like it's your own.You'll come from a fast-paced restaurant previously and be able to take responsibility for and delivering results. A natural leader, you will be able to lead the team, motivate them and ensure they have the knowledge and ability to create the best possible customer experience.
What we want in our new Restaurant Manager
- A strong leader with proven experience of leading large teams within restaurant environments
- A passion for outstanding food service
- The ability to develop teams and up skill colleagues
- Drive sales and make commercial standards to achieve budgets
- Work closely with the business support team to achieve brand standards
- Responsible for all audits and Health & Safety considerations
- Manage the Restaurant P&L
- Control costs/hours/wastage etc.
- Hands on and able to support your team at all times
- Experience of working in fresh food production environments an advantage
- We don't want an 'office' manager, front of house is key
Our client can offer a competitive salary, attractive holidays, genuine career progression, development opportunities and a host of other benefits as well.
If you are ambitions, driven and successful Restaurant Manager, we want to hear from you. This role suits a Manager who can drive a team, is hands on and can use their skills to create an amazing experience for your customers.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'