Luxury Hotel in London is seeking an experienced Restaurant Manager.
Restaurant Manager Responsibilities
The Restaurant Manager will manage the staff and operation of a restaurant within a busy luxury property in London.
The successful candidate will report into the Directors, and will work to implement standards, policies, procedures in order to achieve revenue objectives.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Train and supervise staff.
- You will be responsible for all the stock and storage of stock.
- You will be responsible for your staff in the delivery of excellent and consistent customer service.
- Provide a high standard of customer care to all guests, managing and overseeing customer complaints - when required.
- Ensure all food safety procedures are strictly adhered
- Work closely with management to meet revenue objectives
- Implement appropriate strategies to resolve adverse trends and improve sales
- Maintain safe working conditions
- Follow company policies and procedures regarding the handling of cash, property, products and equipment.
- At least two year’s restaurant management (will consider someone with strong assistant management) experience.
- To have previous experience in a restaurant with profits in excess of £2 million.
- Drive and ambition to develop the team.
- Passion for hospitality industry.
- Competitive salary
- Excellent staff training and development opportunities
- Discounted staff rates
- Submit a resume detailing your experience
FBS Recruitment is acting as an agency for this position. As such only successful candidates will be contacted
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £55,000.00 to £65,000.00 /year
- Customer Service
- Restaurant Management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'