Our client is a small family run restaurant delivering a warm and relaxed atmosphere and a fine dining experience. To continue delivering an excellent service they are looking for a full-time restaurant manager to join their team based in Warsash. They are looking for an enthusiastic, confident team player with management experience either as an experienced restaurant manager looking for a change or an assistant manager who is looking for the next step. Hours are Wednesday to Sunday covering the Lunch and Dinner service and Sundays 8-4.
The Successful Candidate will be able to demonstrate:
- Able to perceive what the customer is looking for with their dining experience
- Attention to detail & keen to deliver an outstanding customer expereince
- Able to have a good relationship with staff and clients
- Staff management experience with the ability to be a team player
- Experience with wine and wine pairings
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience within the restaurant industry is a must ideally with experience or knowledge of fine dining
- Well presented
- Organised and Punctual
- Personable with excellent interpersonal skills
In return for your hard work and flexible approach they offer a fantastic working environment, an attractive remuneration package and opportunity to develop. If you are interested in working as part of a fast-growing company with the chance to develop your skills and experience, please do not hesitate to apply. Please note only those who meet the advertised criteria and who are eligible to work within the UK will be accepted for this role.
- Communication Skills
- Staff Management
- Restaurant Management
- Wine Lists
- Fine Dining
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"