New opportunity not to be missed! Flat Cap Hotels have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Restaurant Manager to join one of our unique venues in Cheshire. We are offering a salary of up to£24,000 per annum based on experience.
Based in Cheshire, Flat Cap Hotels are a Family of Foodies, Passionate Chefs, Barristers and Creative Mixologists. Each property has been lovingly restored to exceptionally luxurious standards. We are currently in the process of launching the innovative Flat cap Academy to grow the next generation of catering professionals
We are a stunning boutique property looking for a motivated, ambitious and hands on Restaurant Manager who is willing to lead from the front in delivering a great dining experience to all of our guests.
You will be fully accountable for all aspects of this quality operation, offering the highest standards of service to everyone who dines with us.
Our ideal Restaurant Manager will be the prime professional and will have:
- A passion for hospitality and exceptional customer service
- Charisma, excellent presentation and be a top people person
- Previous management experience within a quality restaurant/bar environment
- Commitment to achieve the highest quality, and deliver the highest levels of service
- A keen eye for detail
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely
- Ability to multi-task effectively
- Ability to motivate a team and create a strong teamwork ethic
What can we offer?
An exciting and challenging work environment where you will be provided with lots of chances for promotion and progression.
Don’t miss out on this fantastic opportunity to join our growing team, click 'apply’ now to become our Restaurant Manager!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"