Location: Clapham, London
Salary: £26,000 - £32,000 (depending on experience) + benefits including flexible shift hours, bonuses, free meals, 50% discount, team activities, outdoor yoga, opportunities for on-the-job training and career progression, and a fantastic company culture!
Are you drawn to the fast-paced vibrance of the restaurant business, but also want to make a real impact in a growing company?
An award-winning restaurant and delivery company is on the lookout for a Restaurant Manager with previous experience in managing restaurant operations to join their team.
Their restaurant chefs come from all walks of life, and they specialise in healthy Thai cuisine using authentic ingredients and innovating traditional recipes. With 20+ restaurants and counting across the UK and Ireland, they need someone who can care for their daily patrons and profits in a rapidly changing environment. You will be a smart, quick thinker with eyes on scaling the company as it grows.
If you've got a true passion for the food business, read on.
About the Role
As the Restaurant Manager, you will responsible for the business performance of the restaurant, which will involve the following:
- Motivating, training and supporting your team
- Organising marketing activities (such as local restaurant promotional events)
- Preparing reports at the end of your shift/week, including staff and food control
- Meeting and greeting customers
- Assisting with any queries and promoting and upselling the restaurant
- Creating and executing sales plans, profit and staff development
What You'll Need
- Previous experience in managing restaurant operations
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills (verbal & written)
- Passionate about providing outstanding customer service
- Well presented and politely spoken
- Strong organisational and leadership skills - ability to inspire and motivate others into action
- Aptitude for problem-solving and decision-making
- Capable of multitasking and strong work ethic
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Office and Excel
This role will be an excellent chance to develop and implement your own ideas and strategies. The company not only strives for excellence - they reward it, with competitive salary, benefits, and naturally tasty food!
Sound exciting? Click on the APPLY button now.
Candidates with previous experience in and job titles including Assistant Restaurant Manager, Maitre D, Restaurant Team Leader, Front of House Manager, FOH Deputy Manager, Assistant General Manager, Customer Service, Assistant Manager, Supervisor may be considered for this role.
- Customer Service
- Assistant Manager
- Assistant General Manager
- Assistant Restaurant Manager
- Front of House Manager
- Restaurant Team Leader
- Maitre D
- FOH Deputy Manager
"Office Assistant jobs in London"