Restaurant Manager, Unique Essex venue, 40 hours a week with overtime paid, £19,000 to £21,000 +Tips
At Select Hospitality Chelmsford we are currently recruiting on behalf of our client for a Restaurant Manager for our number 1 rated Tripadvisor client.
Fully responsible for 10 members of the Front of House team, my client is looking for a 'hands on' manager who lives and breaths customer service. As the Restaurant Manager you will be responsible for the A la Carte Restaurant as well the planning and execution for all events of up to 200 people. Leading and developing the team from the front, my client does ask for a flexible attitude towards working hours as split shifts are required. Set days due to the restaurant being closed 2 days a week.
Experience and Skills required
* Experience of working in restaurants is extremely desirable as well as a strong events background.
* Knowledge of training and developing teams.
* A proven history of producing rota's and experience of keeping wage costs in line with turnover.
* A good understanding and passion for food.
* A born leader with a professional attitude
* Passion for food & beverage and amazing customer service
* Organised with excellent communication skills
* Excellent attention to detail
Salary and Benefits
* My client is offering the successful candidate a salary of £19,000 to £21,000 + tips
* 40 hours a week with overtime paid
* Free Parking
- Restaurant Manager
- 000 to £21
- Unique Essex venue
- 40 hours a week with overtime paid
- 000 +Tips
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"