An exciting opportunity for an Restaurant Manager to be instrumental in running our Restaurant and busy Banqueting and Events venue in Wokingham, Berkshire.
Working alongside the F&B Manager, you will be responsible for ensuring the F&B department is run smoothly and efficiently.
What are we looking for? To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Be confident in serving 50+ covers per day with additional banqueting as events occur.
- Positive attitude, good communication skills and strong attention to detail
- Commitment to delivering a high level of customer service
- Excellent grooming standards
- Ability to work on your own and as part of a team
- Be well presented and have excellent communication skills
- Be able to manage and teach the food & beverage team
- Competent level of EPOS system knowledge (Micros or similar)
- The position is entirely hands on.
- Positive references are essential
- Interviews are being held immediately
The Restaurant Manager Benefits
Meals on duty
Staff recognition awards
Discounted stays at other Bespoke Hotels
Candidates ONLY with the previous experience of fine - dining with 2 AA Rosettes will be considered.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £25,000.00 to £30,000.00 /year
Restaurant Management: 1 year
Fine dining: 1 year
2 AA Rosettes: 1 year
- Restaurant Management