Thorpe le Soken
up to £25k + tips and benefits
A Luxury hotel based in Thorpe le Soken, Essex require an experienced Restaurant manager to develop their team in this bustling award winning establishment. The Restaurant manager will ideally need previous Rosette experience or experience within high volume restaurants
Reporting directly to The General Manager who likes to encourage the fun element back into service while maintaining a high level of classic service standards. This beautiful hotel boasts 15 stunning rooms with a fine dining restaurant which can cater up to 80 diners, due to the location of this establishment there is a huge emphasis on fish dishes and only the freshest and locally sourced produce is used. This hotel is easily accessible from the following towns Colchester and Ipswich.
• This Restaurant produces dishes to a 2AA Rosette Standard and can serve up to 200 guest a service
• The restaurant boasts a welcoming and relaxed dining experience and seats 80 covers.
• Airy restaurant with a modern global and brasserie menu in a relaxed sophisticated modern venue.
• Fresh food establishment
• Our Client is seeking a Restaurant Manager who has a can-do positive attitude and a real team player.
• The right manager should be packed full of energy and enthusiasm, have a passion for front of house , be hardworking, but also has a great sense of humour to keep the happy, enjoyable atmosphere of the existing front of house team.
• As Restaurant Manager, you have a good working knowledge of pay role be able to delegate and communicate with the chefs.
• You must have proven previous experience within a similar position and establishment.
• You will be keen to show your own leadership and management skills and train and mentor the existing stable team.
Manager Skills :
• Is proactive and hands on, with an eye for detail;
• Passionate about service and food quality standards
• Hold a Personal licence
• ensure all guests have a great experience and only the best will do.
• Works well in a team.
• Can handle the pressures of working in the restaurant and dealing with all paperwork.
• Pay packet of £25,000 + Fantastic Tips
• Excellent Career Progression
Driver essential due to location
If you believe you are the ideal Candidate for this role & you match the skills and requirements for this client, please send your CV to Erika @rayment-recruitment.co.uk