Our client is currently recruiting for an enthusiastic and energetic Restaurant Manager to join their team. Experience is valued but so is the right attitude. However as our client has a one Michelin Star restaurant and has held 3 AA rosettes for over 12 years, this is truly a role for manager who has passion and the drive to be the best.
You will be responsible for overseeing all aspects of the restaurant service operations as well as having great floor presence. It is essential that you can prove that you:-
- Are passionate and enthusiastic about hospitality, food and wine.
- Have an affinity with people.
- Have the ability to self-motivate and as well as being a great team member.
- Be able to oversee the setting up of the restaurant, the general running and taking of food orders
- Are willing and available to travel between our Wiltshire restaurant and London venues.
- Are able to o private dining through to managing events both on and offsite.
Their 900 bin wine list provides a fantastic opportunity to learn about wine and our special relationship and links with wineries all over the world means that training will involve tastings, trips and events here and abroad.
The required candidate needs to enjoy working in a small environment, reporting to the owners who both work directly in the business. It is critical that the right applicant could learn to work independently also.
Working hours will be varied due to opening times - open 4 days a week, Wednesday to Saturday for lunch and dinner. Open on other days only for private functions or wine dinners. As well as normal service, we encourage group bookings and wine events and are involved with numerous wine companies both here and abroad.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job