A fantastic role for a Restaurant Manager has become available for a busy Restaurant in Surrey. The venue is a stylish, contemporary space, popular with locals enjoying lunch, post-work drinks or a memorable evening out.
- recruiting, training and supervising staff.
- agreeing and managing budgets.
- planning menus.
- ensuring compliance with licensing, hygiene and health and safety legislation/guidelines.
- promoting and marketing the business.
- overseeing stock levels.
- ordering supplies.
- producing staff rotas.
- The ideal candidate should have at least 1 - 2 years experience in a managerial position within hospitality.
- Must be Computer literate with Word and Excel.
- ideally BE working or has worked with French Cuisine before.
- Be excellent with succeeding and maintaining targets.
- Be well presented at all times.
- Have great communication skills.
- Be able to run and maintain staff in the FOH team and Kitchen team.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business