Cafe/Restaurant Manager in Plymouth within an exciting brand!
Zachary Daniels Recruitment are currently looking to recruit a Restaurant Manager within a fantastic company who have big plans for 2018! We want to recruit a Restaurant Manager who will be able to manage a team to provide an outstanding customer experience at all times. As a Restaurant Manager you will take responsibility for both front of house and back of house operations and work hard to develop your teams.
The Restaurant Manager is responsible for:
- You will ensure the smooth running of the day to day operations of the Restaurant.
- You will be working along side your Area Manager to get the best out of your team.
- You will be involved in the recruitment and selection of the restaurant team through to staff inductions/on going training.
- Carry out regular reports of the restaurant to sure high standards are maintained, issues addressed and recognition of success is acknowledged.
- Prepare and managing the daily, weekly and monthly KPI's and maintaining cost controls.
- Coach and mentor staff to ensure success is maintained.
- Establish a positive, healthy and safe working environment in accordance with all appropriate legislation and regulations
You will be currently working at a Restaurant General Manager, Restaurant Manager, Assistant Manager, Shift Manager or Supervisor level in any of the following sectors of retail and Hospitality;
- Hotel and Hospitality
- Restaurant / Fast Food (Branded)
- Quick Service Restaurant
- Coffee Shop
- Contract Catering
We can offer a competitive salary between £24,000 and £27,000 depending on your experience and this will be reviewed throughout your career. This is a great opportunity for a Restaurant Manager/Coffee Shop Manager who will be given autonomy, the chance to run a successful business and have the chance to progress your career with a fantastic company. Apply now for an immediate interview
Zachary Daniels specialises in Retail and Hospitality management recruitment. To apply for this Restaurant Manager position send your full, up to date CV immediately to be considered for the role.
Due to our clients location access to your own transport would be an advantage.