Our client is an award-winning pub with bedrooms in the beautiful village not too far away from Cheltenham, offering great food and a friendly and relaxed service. This establishment has a fantastic reputation and is bursting with charm and history giving everyone who visits a trip to remember.
The role & package
They are looking for a superstar to join our front of house team. DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES? Ideal candidates will have bags of drive, energy and a passion for looking after guests. If this sounds like you keep reading!
- A Salary offering from £22,000 - £28,000 per annum
- Cash tips / Tronc
- Meals on shift,
- Further development within a fantastic company
- Accommodation may be provided
- As Restaurant Manager you will be able to run the restaurant taking full ownership and leading from the front ensuring an excellent customer experience is provided at all times.
- You will be fantastic ambassador for The Horse and Groom and be able to engage with our customers, welcoming them and advising on our great range of wines, cigars and local produce served.
- You will be able to write and manage rotas alongside the general manage, controlling labour costs, daily banking and cash ups, financial budgeting and planning, as well as ordering stock ensuring minimum waste and maximise sales through reservations and table turning and delivering agreed spend per head and transaction targets.
- You will assist and support the General Manager/Landlord in maintaining a safe and beautifully presented workplace from the restaurant to the garden areas, taking a proactive approach to all further responsibilities.
Other key characteristics:
- Be the face of the restaurant and head up the team, leading by example
- Be able to create a friendly and welcoming atmosphere
- Be as passionate as we are about hospitality
- Love the countryside and the community that surrounds it
- Have a wicked eye for detail and be meticulous about service standards
- Have a great interest and knowledge in food and drink
- Have at least 2 years Restaurant Management experience at 1 Rosette level or higher
- Be a bar raiser who will go above and beyond to make their guests happy
- Have experience of being accountable for liquor stock and able to exceed financial targets.
If you would like more information about the roles or you would like to be one of the first to apply, then please submit your CV to us via the advert or do not hesitate to call the office on and ask for Graham.
Due to the high level of response only candidates with the relevant experience will be contacted - Thank you for your application
Check Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and as an employment business for the supply of temporary workers.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job