I currently have a fantastic opportunity for a Restaurant Manager for a site just outside of Peterborough. The company has sites all around the UK and are rapidly expanding the F&B side of their business. The restaurant serves homemade food freshly made on site each morning and is passionate about offering it at an affordable price.
They are ideally looking for a General Manager looking for more sociable hours or an Assistant Manager looking to take a step up. The ideal manager will need to have strong people management skills and be very experienced in their financial knowledge.
They are ideally looking for someone with the following experience and personality:
- Experience from a restaurant, pub or cafe background
- Use to dealing with high volume restaurants
- Has a warm and welcoming personality
- Has a sound business knowledge and can think outside of the box to drive the business forward
- Has had experience of being financially accountable for a business and can work towards budgets
- A really enthusiastic individual who can hit the ground running
- Is a strong team player and who can really bring out the best in their team
The salary for this role is up to £20,000 plus the potential to earn 25% of their salary through bonus every quarter and the added benefit of never having to work any evenings as the retail unit closes at 6pm.
In order to ensure your inquiry with regards to this position is dealt with quickly, please send in an up-to-date copy of your Curriculum Vitae in a Word Document format.
Berkeley Scott is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.