Up to £21,000 per annum + pension and company benefits
This is a great opportunity to join a successful nationwide company - the leader in their sector - operating contemporary predominantly fresh food in-house restaurants situated in thriving commercial businesses.
You will be responsible for the financial and operational performance of the restaurant and for driving sales, standards, and customer service levels.
You will need your own transport.
A massive bonus is that you will work straight day shifts only with regular weekends off.
ROLE - RESTAURANT MANAGER
As the Restaurant Manager you will have full operational and financial responsibility for the operation.
- Lead, develop, and inspire your team.
- Full control of stock, food, and labour costs
- Drive sales and maximise profits
- Manage and improve all controllable costs
- Oversee the kitchen
- Deliver exceptional customer service
- Work to company targets and KPIs'
- Maintain company systems & procedures
ATTRIBUTES - RESTAURANT MANAGER
- Experience as a restaurant/cafe manager in busy customer facing operations
- Excellent people, communication, and man-management skills
- Financial accountability
- Staff recruitment, selection, and training
- Stock management
- Passion and drive to succeed
- IT literate - working with systems & process
This is an excellent opportunity to join the market leader in their sector.
Please note: You must be resident in the UK and eligible to work. Unfortunately, due to the high volume of responses to our advertisements we are only able to respond to successful applicants. If you have not had a response from us within 5 working days please assume that your application has not been successful.
Penny Cook Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer, a recruitment agency dedicated to recruitment in the Hospitality Industry.
- Customer Service
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job