Restaurant Manager - North Devon
Zachary Daniels Retail Recruitment are currently looking to recruit a Restaurant Manager for a fantastic and leading business in the North Devon area.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join the business at a very exciting time. This business has lot's of locations across the UK and has a reputation for exceptional service.
The Restaurant Manager is responsible for:
- To profitably develop the full sales potential of the branch, enhancing its reputation for its products, service, values and expertise.
- Achieving budget / target sales performance and communication of results to the branch team.
- Optimisation of product ranging and stocking, engaging with appropriate HQ personnel.
- Ensuring effective internal and external window merchandising of products and support material.
- Ensuring the right staff are recruited, trained (performance improvement), motivated and work as a team to sell and build the branch reputation.
- Cost control.
- Operational Compliance
- Staff standards of dress and presentation.
- Ensuring all Health & Safety requirements are met.
The ideal candidate will be a self motivated, hands-on Manager with previous exposure to working in a customer focused environment.
The starting salary will be up to £25,000 depending on your experience and this will be reviewed throughout your career.
Zachary Daniels specialises in retail management recruitment. To apply for this Restaurant Manager position send your full, up to date CV immediately to be considered for the role.