Restaurant Manager - Near Bracknell (Day Shifts Only)
Up to £25,000 per annum + company benefits and alternate weekend working
This is a great opportunity for a Restaurant Manger with a high volume background to join an established industry leading company to head up one of their in-house restaurants serving all fresh food menus situated near Bracknell.
You will probably have either a branded high street or independent background and it would be desriable if you can cook and prepare food so you can help in the kitchen when required, as well as being driven, motivated, and sales, service, and standards focused with strong attention to detail.
You will have full operational responsibility for managing every aspect of the operation.
You will need your own transport.
A massive bonus is that you will work straight day shifts only with alternate weekends off.
ROLE - RESTAURANT MANAGER
As the Restaurant Manager you will:
- Recruit,train, lead, develop, and inspire your team
- Help out in the kitchen in a hands-on capacity when required
- Control stock, labour, and budgets
- Drive sales and maximise profitability
- Further develop the business
- Deliver exceptional customer service
- Work to company targets and KPIs'
- Maintain company systems & procedures
ATTRIBUTES - RESTAURANT MANAGER
- Experience as a Restaurant Manager in busy restaurants - branded high street operations, or commercial catering businesses
- Excellent people, communication, and man-management skills
- The ability to train, develop, and performance manage people
- Strong financial & commercial acumen (P & L accountability)
- Cooking skills
- A positive and outgoing personality and outlook
- Sales building skills
- Passion and drive to succeed
- IT literate - working with systems & process
This is an excellent opportunity to join this market leader as they continue to develop their restaurants.
Please note: You must be resident in the UK and eligible to work. Unfortunately, due to the high volume of responses to our advertisements we are only able to respond to successful applicants. If you have not had a response from us within 5 working days please assume that your application has not been successful.
Penny Cook Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer, a recruitment agency dedicated to recruitment in the Hospitality Industry.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'