Restaurant Manager – Rick Stein Porthleven
We are looking for an experienced Restaurant Manager to lead and develop our team at Rick Stein Porthleven. As a Restaurant Manager you will work closely with the Head Chef to ensure that our customers receive exceptional service and quality. You will share our passion for the industry and have previous experience in a similar role and leading a large team.
With fantastic harbour views, our restaurant in Porthleven offers sharing boards of local and seasonal produce all inspired by Rick’s travels as well as mains such as Singapore chilli crab, fresh fish and rib eye steak.
We’re passionate about providing the best service to our customers and developing our people to be the best that they can be. You will have many opportunities to develop your skills and we will give you all of the guidance that you need. We take pride in delivering exceptional service to our customers since our first restaurant, The Seafood Restaurant, was opened in Padstow in 1975.
Benefits you’ll receive as Restaurant Manager:
- Tips from £1.50 per hour on top of your salary
- 50% discount in our restaurants and 20% discount in our shops
- A complimentary meal for yourself and a guest in one of our restaurants each year after your first six months
- Preferential rates for friends and family at our cookery school
- A reward when you recommend a friend to work with us
- Rewards as part of our recognition scheme which range from a bottle of wine to a prize worth up to £250
- Access to our employee assistance programme provided by leading charity Hospitality Action
- Team events with the opportunity to meet Rick Stein and Jill Stein
Your responsibilities as Restaurant Manager:
- Maintaining regular presence on the floor and engaging with customers and the team
- Developing restaurant business plans with clear objectives, identifying demand, competition, financial projections and long-term resource requirements
- Managing financial accountabilities
- Working closely with central functions – marketing, finance, purchasing, supply chain, human resources and senior/executive management teams
- Monitoring and maintaining safety compliance standards to ensure a safe, secure and healthy environment
- Delivering and overseeing the employment process – recruitment, employment relations and guiding managers to deliver effective training
- Acting as an ambassador for the company, maintaining professional, technical and industry knowledge
If this sounds like the next step in your career as Restaurant Manager, we’d love to hear from you!
Click the apply button to submit your application.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"