Role - Restaurant Manager
Ref.No - RH40
Location - Banbury, Oxfordshire
Salary - £24,000 p.a.
Job Type - Permanent
Status - Full Time
Benefits - Meals on duty, 5 days a week, 28 days holiday, Christmas off
Atlas Employment are delighted to be working with a new client who are located on the outskirts of Banbury, Oxfordshire; who focus on delivering quality food, using fresh produce, in a friendly and relaxed environment. They are looking for a Restaurant Manager to help manage the team and maintain and build on their already great reputation; this role would suit an Assistant Manager or strong supervisor who is looking to progress their career in a fast-paced environment.
- Wet stock Management and Ordering
- Training junior team members
- Provide top quality customer service
- Aiding the General Manager to maximise profit through reduced wastage
- Helping to minimise labour costs
- Previous experience in a supervisory role
- Good energy and passion for delivering great customer experience
- Calm and friendly personality
If you think you may be a suitable candidate for this, please contact Romy Hewitt at Atlas Employment
Key Skills: Assistant Manager, Restaurant Supervisor, Head Waitress, Bar Supervisor, Bartender
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the job.
- Fresh Produce