We are looking for an exceptional Restaurant Manager who is keen to take on a unique new role in West London.
We run a refined Fine Dining experience in our restaurant in the heart of West London that focuses on our passion for cooking with seasonal, fresh ingredients and refined talent.
Our kitchen brigade is made up of 5 chefs, and our Front of House team is a unit of 3. We are a small business that offers a unique fine dining experience, with 14 covers in our restaurant, open Monday to Sunday for lunch and dinner.
- Have previous experience as a senior Assistant Restaurant Manager / Restaurant Manager in a refined fine dining environment
- Have experience running and managing a restaurant
- Be passionate about all things food and beverage
- A friendly and engaging personality towards staff and customers alike
- Enjoy working both independently and as part of a dedicated team
- Have a good understanding of the local clientele and area
- Managing your FOH team of 3
- Working closely with the kitchen to maximise covers, and customer satisfaction
- Train and develop junior members of the team
- Have full financial accountability for the business
- Be ready to work in a small restaurant offering high service standards
We are offering a competitive salary of up to £35K for this position, and this role is available for an immediate start.
If this sounds like the role for you, please do not hesitate to apply today!
Please visit our website for full listings of all our current job roles.
Change Hospitality are acting as an Employment Agency in this instance.
Please quote the reference given / job title in the subject line of your email. Due to the volume of applications we regret that only successful candidates will be contacted.
- Fine Dining
- Immediate Start
- Restaurant manager
- West London