Restaurant Manager - Daytime Branded Operation
** You MUST have strong branded restaurant/coffee shop management experience! **
ATTRACTIVE DAYTIME HOURS!!!
Our client, a fantastic bustling daytime restaurant/coffee shop operation is looking for an enthusiastic experienced Restaurant Manager to run their exciting busy operation situated in the Warrington/Lymm area. With a sumptuous menu serving anything from quality hot dishes to a delicious array of freshly made sandwiches, desserts and cakes... Plus a great selection of teas, coffees and drinks. The venue attracts all different types of customers from families to couples, to individuals.
The main duties in this role are to run the business from a Front of House perspective , taking full ownership of the café and leading from the front. The successful candidate will need to be a real personality, excellent with customers, a real hands on manager land be the face of the venue., building a great rapport with the clientele.
The manager will also need to be confident and have experience managing a large team, as this is a busy venue with a large staff base, full time and part time. staff. The role will also include writing rotas, controlling labour costs as well as ordering stock and ensuring service standards are at the highest level.
The successful candidate will run the operation as if it were their own, be able to drive sales, propose ideas to implement into the business and work with the kitchen team to drive the food sales. The role has a great deal of scope and the successful manager will have a great opportunity to push themselves and the business further, develop their career and be rewarded for their success.
* Previous experience managing a high-volume branded restaurant or coffee shop operation
* Strong front of house skills - a great personality with the ability to build strong relationships with regular customers and visitors alike
* A passion for excellent service and serving the highest quality dishes
* A strong people manager with the ability to train, motivate and develop your team and liaise between both the front of house and kitchen teams
* Confidence and experience to manage a large team
* Some back of house skills and the ability to do the weekly paperwork providing stock figures and writing rotas , planning financial budgets, controlling labour costs etc
* The ability to take ownership of the business
* Proven ability to drive sales and improve the business
* Enthusiastic, bright and bubbly with a great deal of charisma
In order to ensure your enquiry with regards to this position is dealt with quickly, please send in an up-to-date copy of your Curriculum Vitae in a Word Document format.